Do you want to make a real difference by working with local people in the communities of Rochdale?
We are looking for an Apprentice Public Relations and Communications Assistant to join our communications team.
- This is a level four apprenticeship reserved for RBH tenants and people living in RBH housing.
RBH was the UK’s first mutual housing company jointly owned by our tenants and employees, and we pride ourselves on the work our tenants and employees do together. We are looking for a Public Relations and Communications Assistant Apprentice to help us share the big things that are happening in our communities and help us improve the way we communicate with residents of our neighborhoods and community groups.
You will work with our communication team and with colleagues from RBH, developing your knowledge and skills in a wide range of communication and public relations activities, including social media content, organizing events, l ‘team administration and website updates.
We are proud of our apprenticeship program, which offers a wide range of benefits to all of our apprentices through RBH:
- we pay all our apprentices the real living wage
- all RBH apprentices receive ongoing training, mentoring and support
- RBH apprentices have access to our full range of attractive benefits
- all our apprenticeships are fully funded and include a nationally recognized qualification
Contact: RBH Work and Skills Team
Rochdale borough-wide housing