Location: Rochdale, OL16 1LD
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Full time
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Competitive base salary with a fantastic commission system
- More other benefits
Northern Employment Services Ltd specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing, industrial and engineering sectors. We celebrate our 30th anniversary next year and have exciting plans for our future!
This position will work in our permanent division and recruit for permanent roles. This is an exceptionally hot office, with a healthy pipeline – a perfect opportunity for someone to get started and start invoicing right away! Our generous commission program means you could earn commissions almost immediately!
We believe in providing our team with a supportive, positive, fun and enjoyable environment, which allows each team member to learn, grow and thrive in their role. We have a strong culture at Northern Employment, our team has been carefully selected so there is a great sense of team environment, pushing each other to work together and ultimately achieve fantastic results!
As a Recruitment Consultant within our Permanent Management, your missions will be:
- Complete interviews with candidates for existing roles, or to proactively bring them to market and win new business
- Achieve KPIs and personal goals contributing to the success of our business
- Effectively manage existing client accounts and ensure all their needs are met
- Develop our existing clientele and attract new clients
We have an in-house resourcer – so if you need extra support – we’ve got you covered!
What we are looking for in our next Consultant:
- Target-oriented individual
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A fun and friendly personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident, able to show initiative and manage own workload
- Enjoy working with people and meeting clients in person
- Excellent customer service skills
Our approach to recruitment is a very personal approach and we are looking for someone with the same ethics!
Why choose us?
- Pleasant, warm and welcoming environment to work in
- Exceptional, supportive and encouraging team
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic commission system
- Tailor-made training and development plan
- Flexible working – we work from home 1 day a week
- Is it your birthday we hear? – Take a day off!
- 22 days of annual leave, increased by 1 day per year (capped at 30 days)
We’re quirky in our own way, but we offer a fantastic work environment. We work extremely hard, but we play harder! If you love to laugh, have the right work ethic, are goal driven, and make lots of money, this is the place for you.
Contact: Kirsty Wilkinson
Northern Employment Services Ltd.
148 Yorkshire Street