Inside Sales Coordinator
Hours, Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Salary, up to £22,000 per annum
We have a rare opportunity for an Inside Sales Coordinator located in the Rochdale area, located just off the main bus route. This opportunity is for an engineering company in a niche industry and has customers worldwide, supplying and servicing a range of hydraulic components for various industries including but not limited to manufacturing and transportation .
As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you are responsible for being at the forefront of the business, handling inbound and outbound sales calls while ensuring that all customers/customers receive customer service from high level at all times. Although this position requires you to be forward-thinking and self-motivated, you are required to assist in other areas of the department, including the shop floor which will require assembly work.
Responsibilities of an Inside Sales Coordinator
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls for sales and general inquiries via phone and email
- Receive orders and have the knowledge and understanding to provide quotes
- Upsell and advice on alternative products if necessary
- Processing of all orders via SAGE
- Handle customer complaints, while investigating all issues and correcting them in a timely and efficient manner
- Update customers on all orders, shipping notifications, etc.
- Contact new and existing customers on sales campaign
- Help in the workshop to assemble products, pick, pack and carry out inventories if necessary
- Ensure that all health and safety/quality control processes are adhered to at all times
Skills and experience required
- Customer service/sales experience 3+ years
- Ability to cope with a busy and varied workload
- A keen interest in engineering
- Experience using SAGE – Beneficial
During busy periods, you will be required to assist in the workshop and assemble orders, prepare and pack while carrying out inventories. If you are looking for a varied position in an engineering environment, do not hesitate to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applicants, only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
Contact: Elizabeth Hughes
Northern Employment Services Ltd.
148 Yorkshire Street