Updated February 16, 2021 | 09:53 IST
Now that businesses embrace the WFH policy and the obvious dominance of the Internet, many of us are working from home. Here are six ways to earn extra cash
Want to earn some extra cash? 6 Ways To Make Money Online
New Delhi: We’ve all been forced to embrace the digital lifestyle these days, whether we like it or not. Now that businesses embrace the WFH policy and the obvious dominance of the Internet, many of us are working from home. But if you currently have little or no work, you can also use the Internet to earn money or supplement an already existing income.
- Independent: Self-employment has always been a popular way to make money online, and the Internet offers several options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is create an account, browse the ads, and apply for the job that’s right for you. Some websites may even ask you to create a personal list with the details of your skills, so that interested clients can contact you directly.
- Online teaching: If you are an expert in a particular field, you can make money by giving private lessons online. Online tutoring offers a way to connect online with students of all ages, across the country to provide homework help and tutoring in subjects in which you have demonstrated expertise.
- Website Design: Not all business owners are tech-savvy, but the need right now is to have their own website. Those with a knack for everything – technology, especially when it comes to websites, can help small businesses build and profit from their own websites. Coding and website design are the essential ingredients in website building. Additionally, websites require maintenance and may require frequent updates, which can increase revenue.
- Blog: It starts with a hobby, interest, and passion, and blogging is soon becoming a career option for many bloggers. There are a number of full time bloggers. There are two ways to start a blog: you can either create a blog through WordPress or Tumblr, which does not require any investment, or you can opt for a self-hosted blog.
- Content writing: Online platforms can be a good place to start. Depending on the quality of the articles, you get paid. One may also be asked to work on articles with specific guidelines. Develop a niche in your area of ââexpertise and strengthen yourself in that area to increase the revenue stream.
- Social media strategist: Besides interacting with friends and strangers, social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat can be used to earn money. Businesses and brands are paying social media strategists to further increase the popularity of their products. With a lot of competition and the constant shortening of viewers’ attention times online, creativity is key when creating posts, videos, etc. that can go viral quickly and improve brand value. Remember, social media needs time and energy to stay relevant. Therefore, you need to regularly share posts and engage with your followers on a regular basis.
Get the latest investment advice To Hours now and also for more news on money saving tips, Follow us on Google News.